Deliveries and returns
- 1-3 days delivery - We ship to all of Denmark with GLS.
- Free delivery for orders over DKK 499, - otherwise the shipping prices are from DKK 39, -
- Free return / exchange , if you are not satisfied with your order
Items will be delivered to the delivery address or in the parcel shop depending on what the customer chooses.
We do not deliver abroad and not to the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Your goods are sent with GLS.
NOTE: If there is no space at the delivery point, the package will be moved to the nearest delivery point, which you will be notified of. If problems occur, contact customer service.
Items are delivered every weekday. Your item will be delivered 1-3 business days after order dispatch.
For certain goods, special delivery terms apply. The conditions will be stated specifically prior to the purchase of these items.
- There is a 14-day right of return from the time you receive the item.
- If you have regretted your purchase and therefore want to return your order, the process is as follows:
- Fill out our return form at the link here:Return form
- Attach a copy a copy of the order confirmation
- Pack the order securely
- We will subsequently send you a return label by e-mail, which you must print out and put on the package.IMPORTANT! that the new label is put on top of the old one.
- If you have paid by credit card, the amount will be refunded to the same card that you paid with when placing the order, within a few days.
- You must return your order to us without undue delay and no later than 14 days after you have notified us that you wish to cancel your purchase.
- You bear the risk of the item from the time of delivery of the item until we have received the return.
- VikinX will bear the costs in connection with the return.
- If you send the item back, it must be in the same condition as when you received it.
- We receivedoes not return packages sent to a parcel box / parcel shop or by COD.
STATE OF PRODUCT WHEN RETURNING
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the item, which is due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the item's nature, properties and the way in which it works.
In other words, you can try the item as if you were trying it in a physical store.
If the item has been tested in addition to that described above, it is considered used. Which means that in the event of cancellation of the purchase, you will only receive part or none of the purchase amount back, depending on the commercial value of the item at the time of receipt - of the return. In order to receive the entire purchase amount back, you must therefore try out the item without actually using it.
If you regret your purchase, you will of course get the amount you have paid to us back.
In the event of an impairment for which you are liable, this purchase amount will be deducted.
When exercising the right of withdrawal, your payment will be refundedwithout undue delay and within 14 days from the datewhere we have been notified of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Refunds are made using the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
We may withhold the refund until we have received the item returned, unless you have previously provided documentation that you have returned it.